December 16, 2021
With the holidays right around the corner, family gatherings, reunions, and parties are at their peak, so Connecticut homeowners rely on their local HVAC service providers and fuel delivery suppliers more than ever at this time. This 2021 winter season brings an opportunity many of us missed in 2020: the ability to spend the holidays with our families. That means full homes, relying on dependable warmth! Energy companies are, in a way, the unsung heroes of the holidays. Providing families and homeowners with one of the most basic needs during a harsh winter—warmth—is their number one priority.
Make a Difference by Joining the Energy Industry
- Fuel delivery drivers deliver true comfort. Homeowners that heat their homes with Bioheat fuel and oil know it’s hard to heat a home without fuel. Delivery drivers provide just that.
- Service management leaders make sure everyone is happy on the team. The holidays can be stressful for everyone, including employees and co-workers. These team-player diplomats keep tasks delegated and time allocated, so no one gets burned out. Energy service managers are team leaders.
- Apprentices and interns provide a shoulder for workers to lean on. Energy professionals get busy just like everyone else, and having an extra hand around helps relieve stress and workload during the busy winter months.
- HVAC service technicians provide security and reliability. Having any appliance, especially a heating system, break down in the middle of winter can be a highly stressful event for homeowners and families. HVAC service techs can jump into these sticky situations to save the day and keep the customer’s family warm and their property safe.
- Customer service representatives provide exceptional customer satisfaction. When customers have a complaint or concern, the customer service reps will be the first to know. These men and women are the face of the energy industry. Just think about how your good service could turn around someone’s day.
- HVAC sales representatives help customers manage their home comfort budget. These comfort experts recommend and size new systems to help customers stay safe and warm through the coldest months.
Pursue an Energy Industry Career with Generation Next Energy Pros
Does one of these career fields above sound interesting to you? If you’re thinking about making a career move this year, try browsing employers on Generation Next by making a free account today. You might be surprised at what you’ll find, and along with competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and valuable benefits, homeowners will appreciate you as a holiday hero and a hero all year long.